- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Insurance
- Career: Management
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: May 16, 2018 3:29 pm
- Expires: 114 days, 6 hours
– Handles risk evaluation and quotations of current and existing policies.
– Handles policy issuance, endorsements and renewals.
– Coordinates with Dubai and Al Ain branches for all risk evaluation and quotations.
– Gives /provides technical advice to other staff whenever needed.
– Coordinates with other departments, brokers and clients.
– Builds strong relations with clients and brokers to help develop the business profitably.
– Answers queries, concerns via phone calls, emails, walk-ins.
– Prepares tenders and required documents.
– Performs other functions as may be instructed from time to time.
Qualification; Arabic Person | Bachelors degree in Commerce, Engineering and other relevant field. Preferably with MBA; Preferably with Diploma in Insurance | 7 years of relevant experience, 3 years of which in a supervisory capacity. Prefers candidate who is in UAE
227 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI