- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: December 9, 2018 11:27 am
- Expires: 74 days, 6 hours
* Minimum 5 years UAE experience
* A degree in Civil Engineering
* Strong Contract Negotiation skills and Commercial Awareness
* Attention to detail and good written, computer and communication skills
* Strong measurement Autocad and Bluebeam skills
* Willingness to develop both personally and for the business/project success
* Must be able to do CVR reporting and post tender process
* Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
1.Preparing Budgetary cost advice for all work elements of the project.
2.Preparing bid summaries for review and approval (Sub Contract & Suppliers).
3.Preparing letter of intent.
4.Preparing draft cost/time impacts and claims.
5.Interim valuations and variation log.
6.Monitoring project requisitions and cost.
7.Preparing sub-contract agreements.
8.Sub-contractor interim payments.
9.Preparation of cash flow and monthly updates.
10.Contractual correspondence in conjunction with the Project Manager.
11.Monthly cost value analysis / reconciliation.
12.Project final account/Sub Contractors and Suppliers Final Accounts.
Interested applicant, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
414 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI