- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Consumer Goods
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: June 14, 2018 2:30 pm
- Expires: 142 days, 14 hours
We are Required Quality Controller with 2-3 years of experience in FMCG company.
– Taking care of all production responsibility in keeping the high quality of products.
– Organize and supervise all inspections.
– Assists in developing policies and procedures to keep the company ISO certified.
– Responsible for collecting all quality control information throughout the week and developing a week-ending report for management.
– Responsible for coordinating pre-shipment sampling, verification of quality of the Incoming materials on receipt of the consignments.
– Coordinates with External, Internal and Dubai Municipality Auditor to carry out QA/QC Audits as per the schedule and ensures if any corrective actions are followed in the organization.
– Maintain all quality records with respect to ISO and HACCP.
– 2-3 years of experience in FMCG/ Meat company (Meat Products)
– Proven experience as Quality Control Assistant
– Training Certificates related to the Job Title
– Computer Literate
– Excellent Organizational Skills
– Good Communication Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: FMCG/ Meat company: 2 years
To Apply send your updated cv.
297 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI