- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: October 14, 2020 5:54 pm
- Expires: 342 days, 20 hours
Experience Requirement: 5 Years
QA/QC Certification: CSWIP Plus NACE/BGAS Lever II(Mandatory)
Field of Experience: Construction / Structural Steel Fabrication Factory
Good Knoledge of QAQC Internal Coding & Knowledge
• Responsible for establishing the WPS, PQR as per project requirements.
• Conducting PQR, Welder Qualification test inpresence of Third party as applicable.
• Monitors proper preheating , Interpass temperatures requirements as per the WPS.
– To perform the paint consumable inspection as per the project requirements and standards and as per the paint manufacturer requirements.
– To verify the Batch Certificates meeting the requirements of the specification.
– To carry out blasting inspection as per the standards and specifications.
– To carryout painting inspection as per the standards and specifications.
– Raise Non conformances for the incorrect product and hold it from further process until it is resolved or rectified.
– To prepare the Blasting and painting inspection reports as per the system and ITP requirements.
– To monitor the blasting and painting activities as per the paint manufacturer recommendations and as per ITP.
Email CV to [email protected]