- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Engineering
- Career: Management
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: August 2, 2018 11:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
1. To study the drawings, BOQ of the project.
2. To inspect the sites condition and compare it with the received drawings.
3. To prepare detailed work schedule to meet the agreed completion date.
8. To program the site work individually to meet the agreed schedule.
9. To arrange for all required submittals, samples, and shop drawings for consultant’s approval.
10. Site activities supervision and control.
11. To arrange for a regular site meeting for with the main contractor.
12. To attend all meetings with client and consultants.
13. Co-ordinate with the administration for daily correspondence.
14. Quality control and quality assurance with coordination with the HSE Manager.
15. Monitoring both related cost and time of the project.
16. Reporting to the management on a regular base, about work progress.
17. To follow up with all required permissions and certificates from local authorities.
19. To prepare progress payments on time as per the agreement.
20. To control the filling and recording all related documents in a proper and clear way with coordination with the document controller.
21. To attend a proper handing over of the project to the main contractor through the consultant.
22. To carry out all snags required by the main contractor / consultant after the preliminary handing over.
24. Final payment submittal and collection, includes any deletion, additional or variation settlements..
26. To keep a high standard level of safety at site for all workers.
27. To keep all materials, tools and any other related items in a secured and safe place.
28. To program the working hours to meet the project requirements (to be approved by the management).
Candidates should have minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Contracting Company in the UAE or the Gulf region. A valid UAE Driving License is a must, excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding communication in both written and English is a must.
Interested Candidate may send your CV to email@example.com
413 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI