- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Facility Management
- Career: Management
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: July 11, 2018 3:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
WE ARE HIRING! POSITIONS VACANT
TYLOZ group a well reputed company looking for a suitable professional candidate to employ on the following positions.
The preferred skilled candidate should have 10+ years of experience and in construction (or) fit out (or) Maintenance field. Who have worked for LUXURY BRAND, HOSPITALITY, MAJOR PROJECTS and VILLAS.
• Required Successful completion of an apprenticeship program in relevant field.
• Must have excellent communication skills, must be self-motivated, Assertive & Hardworking.
• Possession of a valid UAE driving license. (ADVANTAGE)
• Should have a Positive work attitude, adaptable & can work well under pressure as long work hours.
• Any Nationality and Gender can apply
• Please apply as per the Job code mentioned in the advertisement. Without job code application will be rejected.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES WITH BELOW MENTIONED EXPERIENCE SHOULD APPLY
Position code: (TBS-PM-01)
• You should be specialized in CIVIL & MEP works contracting maintenance with more than 10 years of experiences. Required at least 5 years of site experience in the same field.
• Knowledge of handling facility management, building management, authority submission and approval from government entity.
• Should have very good knowledge in AUTO CAD drawings and actively contributes to the development and implementation of all rules and procedures governing tendering and contract processes ensuring compliance with internal and governmental controls and regulations.
• Supervises the tender’s process from the pre‐qualification stage through to the final bid submission, award of contract and engagement close out.
• Collates and ensures proper documentation within the tendering and contract process. Setup procurement schedule and maintain throughout the duration of the projects.
• Coordinates the preparation and submission of Request for Proposals (RFPs) and other tender documents that are responsive to client requirements and in compliance with company objectives are completed in a timely manner.
• Serves primarily as the secretary to the Tenders and Evaluation committees and serves as a panelist where so requested.
• Conduct an in‐depth analysis of all bids received in response to each Tender, Proposal and Quotation to identify the response that best meets the needs of the user department and is consistent with the terms and conditions of standard procurement policy.
• Collaborates with key internal stakeholders in identifying procurement needs relative to projects being undertaken by the company and develops draft procurement schedules.
• Prepares evaluation reports and other corresponding documents in accordance with standard templates for approval and signoff.
• Formulating and maintaining a rates schedule and distributing to QS department.
• Maintain good communication with Quantity Surveyors, Project managers /Engineers, Designers and generally most key personnel to aid in delivering projects on time and within budget without compromising quality.
• Developing business relationships with suppliers and contractors to maintain good service
Position code: (TBS – TI-01)
• Align and straighten tile using levels, squares and straightedges.
• Determine and implement the best layout to achieve a desired pattern.
• Cut and shape tile to fit around obstacles and into odd spaces and corners, using hand and power cutting tools.
• Finish and dress the joints and wipe excess grout from between tiles, using damp sponge.
• Apply mortar to tile back, position the tile and press or tap with trowel handle to affix tile to base.
• Mix, apply, and spread plaster, concrete, mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives to form a bed for the tiles, using brush, trowel and screed.
• Prepare cost and labor estimates based on calculations of time and materials needed for project.
• Measure and mark surfaces to be tiled, following blueprints.
• Level concrete and allow to dry.
• Build underbeds and install anchor bolts, wires and brackets.
• Prepare surfaces for tiling by attaching lath or waterproof paper, or by applying a cement mortar coat onto a metal screen.
• Cut tile backing to required size, using shears.
• Brush glue onto manila paper on which design has been drawn and position tiles finished side down onto paper.
Position Code: (TBS- MS-05)
• Repairs, maintains and alters buildings, retaining walls and other brick or stone edifices.
• Mixes mortar; lays bricks and stones and/or concrete sidewalks; makes and repairs steps
• Patches and/or replaces brick or stonework chimneys
• Installs and repairs tile floors and/or walls.
• Reads blueprints.
• Plasters ceilings and/or walls.
• Estimates masonry jobs
• Does carpentry work incidental to masonry work
• Assigns work to a helper or apprentice.
323 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI