- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: October 5, 2017 12:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
A Project Manager is required for an Interior company in Abu Dhabi with the below qualifications:
• To lead the team that is responsible for achieving the project objectives.
• To ensure that the construction of several projects are efficient.
• To be the link between the strategy plan and the site engineers on sites.
• To ensure that the strategic plan is applicable on the project environment.
• To prepare the schedule of works for all projects.
• To prepare the weekly progress report for all projects (Submission will be every Sunday), monthly accomplishment and planning report (Submission will be every First Sunday of the month, quarterly comparative report for planned and actual (Submission will be every First Sunday of every quarter).
• To check and review the procurement plan of every site engineer and finalize the same prior to forwarding to procurement and accounts department.
• To approve the material requisition of all site engineers prior to forwarding to accounts department.
• To set up construction estimates, the budget and the construction timetable for the client and to develop construction strategies.
• To create a positive client environment such that clients remain in a good relationship throughout the contract.
• To manage the day to day works with utilization, implementation and technical consultation for the project which starts from ensuring the correct material and methodology before a job should commence in order to explain properly the work ethics and activities to other workers.
• To ensure that all activities will be documented.
• To support the development of leadership and efficiency of site engineers.
• To prepare project invoices and invoices breakdown if needed.
• To ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts.
• To decide if additional manpower/subcontractors are needed on site to achieve the target/plan.
• On the overall, to ensure that the project will have a successful Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Project Closure as per the time frame set by the Client.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
375 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI