- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Financial Services
- Career: Management
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: March 14, 2017 7:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Job Title: Product Manager – Financial Services – Dubai
Job : Product Development – New Digital Channels
Responsible for new product development by determining customer
needs through user research and market information.Owns the product
operations to enhance customer experience and usability.o Recommend
product scope by reviewing product specifications – including UX and
operational requirements.o Responsible for adding new features to
enhance the product.o Assess market competition by comparing similar
products and define product marketing communication objectives.o Work
closely with the customer acquisition / sales /marketing team to define
new scope or features and manage positioning.
? Manage inter office deployments for new digital channels – process and
channel so Responsible for digitization of inter office processes.o Deploy
new processes with internal teams to effect new digital channels e.g.
settlements with Treasury and Finance, product set-up with Operations
and implementation team, digital analytics for MIS and Marketing,
campaign management, etc.o Drive solution sets with internal teams
striking a balance with their requirements and critical success factors for
? Drive Digital enablement partnerships
o Manage aggregator partnerships to enable digital termination or
origination.o Determine and develop new corridor / channel synergies
working closely with send and receive markets.
? Research and reporting
o Provide regular product reports to the management team by preparing
short-term and long-term product sales forecast and new insights /
analyses.o Propose new products / markets by analyzing proposed
product requirements and product development plans – with ROI analysis
and effort estimates.
Key Skills: • Post graduate or University degree with specialization in Business
Administration, Marketing or Operations.
• 2-3 years of experience in consulting or finance industry or 5 years’
experience for graduates.• Experience in conducting user research with
good knowledge of visual and interaction design principles.
• Exceptional report writing and presentation skills
• Candidate to work independently and in a team environment
• Strong research and analytical skills with a desire to learn
• Innovative thinking with a can do attitude.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
• Sharp learning curve – Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new
• Conforming to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through
analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Location in Dubai
Job Location: Dubai
Job Sector: Financial Services
Required Experience: 5 – 7 year(s)
Relevant Experience: 5 years
Salary Range: AED Minimum 8000
Email Resume : [email protected]