- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Other
- Career: Entry Level
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: July 13, 2018 10:48 am
- Expires: 285 days, 16 hours
Receives and distributes inventory and coordinates supply from FT offices.
• Supervises the unloading and placement of inventory items into the warehouse by the helpers & Checks the incoming and outgoing shipment to ensure that all paperwork is complete and accurate
• Maintains warehouse area, keeping it clean and orderly
• Ensures inventory is efficiently stored and displayed.
• Preparation of Delivery Order & Invoices
• Customs documentation
• Prepare and send invoices to customers.
• Preparation and reconciliation of GRN
• Coordinates plans and supervises all aspects of the inventory.
• Maintaining the inventory of PPE stock
• Arrangement of unloading the material to Warehouse and place it in proper places systematically.
• Make the proper packing of material to dispatch to client.
• Arrangement of load the materials as per the Delivery Challan issued from office.
• Inspecting the materials received and prepares the Goods Receive Note with the detail of quantity & quality of received material.
• In-charge overall responsible for all the other related affairs of admin and security of Dubai warehouse.
Prepares reports for Manager, summarizing the business’ financial position in areas of income, expenses, capital usage and cash flows, and assists with the preparation of plans, budgets and forecasts.
Preparation of Delivery Order & Invoices
Update on of DC registers.
Petty Cash Management.
Payables & receivables accounts
Preparation of payment statements, collection, settlement and other A/C documentation
169 total views, 2 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI