- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Profession: Executives
- Listed: March 24, 2019 2:58 pm
- Expires: 274 days, 5 hours
Iam a graduate and have 12 years of experience in procurement actively looking for a job and avaliable on visit-visa.
Import &Indegenious Procurement
Planning &Inventory Management
SAP R/3 (MM) ERP System
• Preparing Purchase orders for both Indegenious&
• Import Materials enquiry floating, quote to be
received, Negotiation, comparison statement, order
finalization, execution of PO.
• Responsible for releasing Purchase Orders for
Utility, Machines,raw materials, fuels, Tools, Spares
and other Direct & Indirect materials for
• Close Co-ordination with Accts Dept& Supplier for
Bank formalities to the Import Goods. (ABG /
Advances / Etc)
• Materials Planning, Execution, and Logistics
arrangement for Electrical/Electronics
• Identifying and developing potential vendors for
achieving cost effective purchases of materials
• Monitoring stock for optimum inventory and also
ensuring regular follow-up with suppliers for
timely delivery of materials.
• Responsible for attending vendor problems with
respect to delivery and quality through co-
ordination with related departments and agencies.
• Preparation of MRP / MIS.
Good Planning, organizing and monitoring skills with
ability to work under pressure of deadlines.
To achieve an optimum level of efficiency and
excellence in completing a project within time.
Positive thinking and result oriented approach.
Thanks & regards
46 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI