- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: January 3, 2019 11:41 am
- Expires: 186 days, 1 hour
Purchasing Assistant responsibilities include researching new vendors, tracking deliveries and updating Purchase order records. If you’re familiar with supply chain procedures, basic knowledge of Construction materials, we’d like to meet you.
• Assist Procurement Officer in procuring the material, floating enquiries, follow-up for quotes and assisting to prepare cost analysis.
• Research potential vendors
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery
• Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
• Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
• Prepare cost analyses
• Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
• Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Ability to work with diverse employees.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Qualification: Graduate/Diploma with a minimum 3-4 years of working experience in Procurement.
Please send your CV at email@example.com
348 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI