- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Oil/Gas/Petroleum
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: March 19, 2018 5:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Job Title: Operations shifts Superintendent
Provides general management of valuable operations data necessary for planning and scheduling of resources.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares shifts operations planning of equipment, manpower, stowage plans, cranes split of STS, RTG and TT.
• Executive operations plans in line with Operation Team Leader and Planner
• Supervise all operation functions of all equipment and operators within the terminal and on-board feeder.
• Supervise, attend and assist in daily equipment tests.
• Ensure that operators and tally clerks are entering data of containers movements and feeder operations instantly and promptly.
• Coordinate with planners to execute stowage plan of feeders.
• Supervise and carry out housekeeping in yards and all operational areas.
• College degree preferably in shipping, logistics and marine.
• 5 years previous experience in the same capacity at container terminals.
• Proven leadership in handling a group of at least 40 skilled and unskilled labours.
• Advanced computer skills (MS Office, Project, Works, etc) Needs to know how to create and edit documents in MS Office, how to create and edit project schedules in MS Project.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Good communication skills in both oral and written.
• Willing to work long hours.
• Proven ability to deal with all levels of organization.
298 total views, 1 today