- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Other
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: June 28, 2017 9:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
– Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
– Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
– Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
– Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail.
– Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
– Manages staff expense requests
– Creates agendas and takes meeting notes.
– Assists in purchase orders and invoicing.
– Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed.
– Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
– Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
– Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software.
– Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
235 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI