- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Other
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: March 6, 2018 2:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
• You are an experienced mechanical designer. You must have at least 6 years of experience designing complete machines using 3D CAD software as your most important tool. If you have 10 years of experience, that’s even better. Expert Inventor users will be preferred. Having an aviation or production-technical background is a plus. Experience from robotics, UAVs, or other autonomous industrial endeavors will put you ahead of the competition.
• You have experience designing mechanical parts with complex, curved surfaces.
• You are able to import, manipulate, re-export, and tweak complex models from other CAD systems. If you have used 3DSMax, Maya, or Rhino, it will be an advantage.
• You are able to do structural analysis of your designs, and you can design mechanical systems that meet goals for performance, strength, longevity, cost, ease of assembly, or aesthetics, all at the same time.
• You are able to thoroughly and correctly document your designs, even if the department drafters are busy on other work.
• You can provide realistic time plans to your supervisor when required, and you proactively hunt down the information you need in order to keep your design work going forward.
• You can push when needed so that deadlines are met.
• You can create accurate bills of material to purchasing personnel.
• You have good CAD discipline and you have used 3D CAD and PDM software in a team environment before.
• If you have designed and/or documented cabling or other routed/electrical systems in 3D before, this will be advantageous.
• You are flexible, and are ready to change course with little notice.
• You must be able to speak and write clear and correct English.
246 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI