- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Food and Packaged Food
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: November 21, 2020 11:18 am
- Expires: 349 days, 6 hours
• Seeking an experienced marketing executive with a strategic vision. In this position, you will work to develop marketing strategies and campaigns to increase company revenue and grow product awareness.
• You must have extensive knowledge in marketing, sales, and promotion, coupled with a creative mindset and strong leadership skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop a marketing strategy in accordance with the overall company goals and vision.
• Prepare and manage a marketing plan for an intended product, service, idea or event.
• Help create and promote the overall brand identity of the company, Be a vital force in the creation and distribution of all varieties of marketing materials.
• Present projects to clients and work with them to strategize and improve the material according to their needs.
• Plan, direct, and organize advertising and promotional campaigns/events.
• Collect and analyze market research data and apply it to current projects.
• Identify potential markets and test them extensively, Provide updated status reports with statistics concerning current marketing projects.
• Run campaigns across multiple social media platforms, Design and oversee ad layouts, Write copy and content for marketing material.
• Oversee and prepare marketing budgets, Establish beneficial pricing strategies.
• Foster and manage positive customer relationships and Negotiate advertising contracts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field; MBA preferred.
• Extensive experience in sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management.
• Experience in website design and content development; experience in copywriting.
• Digital marketing/advertising expertise.
• Experience crafting spreadsheets and other data collection/presentation methods.
• Extensive knowledge of current and relevant markets.
• Stellar written and oral communication skills.