- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Other
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: October 6, 2020 3:00 pm
- Expires: 342 days, 12 hours
• Should be able to Draw structural and mechanical features of boats, docks, and other marine structures and equipment.
• Develop engineering drawings, checking dimensions of units, connections to be used, the relation of one component to another, and the relation of various materials to the complete structure or project.
• Create hull, deck, tanks, interiors, and exteriors computer models
• Create 3D surface models in Rhino
• Create detailed CAD drawing for on-site work.
• Works on general design drawings and notes made by ARCHITECT or MARINE ENGINEER.
• Other duties requested by management in support of teamwork as and when required.
• Responsible for making detailed structural, outfitting, and piping drawings for shipbuilding projects.
• Establishing liaison with architects and engineers to understand the nature of the project.
• Ability to create manual and computer-based drawings.
• Must have the skills to create 2D & 3D drawings (ACAD 2D and 3D, Rhino, Ship constructor) according to the requirements of the client.
• Incorporate changes or modifications according to the suggestions of the architect or the engineer.
• Co-ordinates project-specific tasks and provide necessary supports.
• Provide and update project reports, schedules, budgets, and execution plans.
• Follows Company policies and procedures.
• Manages time effectively.
• Additional duties as and when required.
Qualifications: Minimum 2 years of Marine industry experience.
Have passed the certification program required for work (diploma or equivalent).
Sufficient marine experience.
UAE Experience preferred.
MS Office Skills
Please forward your resume to [email protected], kindly mention the job code in the subject bar.