- Salary: AED 2,700.00
- City: Dubai
- Address: AL KARAMA DUBAI
- Phone: 0565104994
- Profession: Other
- Listed: April 3, 2017 10:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Please find enclosed CV for my application.
I am on a 3-month Visit Visa here in Dubai, U.A.E since Jan. 25, 2017. I have a great deal of experience from here and the Philippines. I am resourceful, self-motivated and have a wide range of skills. And also I am a very loyal and hardworking person.
I am a fast and accurate learner, with a keen eye for detail and I should be very grateful for the opportunity to progress excellently. I am able to take on the responsibility of this position immediately, and have the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward for an interview from you.
Rajyana Global FZE
DIP Arenco Building, Dubai, UAE
September 2015 – September 2016
• Maintaining office operations of supplies and equipment.
• Picking-up and delivering items.
• Serving customers and making coffee.
• Collecting and mailing correspondence.
• Floor restoration & marble polishing.
• Vanity counters polishing and restoration & carpet shampoo and cleaning.
• Aircon cleaning (split and window type), Painting works, Small carpentry.
• Maintaining a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment for either private households or commercial establishments.
• Monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements.
• Operate mechanized cleaning equipment.
Polished2Perfection Technical Services LLC
Office no.11 Al Hamsa Bldg, Karama Dubai, UAE
March 2015 – September 2015
• Inventories of chemical supplies used in cleaning and polishing machine
• Keep records and maintains what are the needed things for the company
• Encoding all data to the computer
• Checking and unpacking incoming merchandise orders
• Ensuring proper and clean area for the supplies
• Dealing with all the maintenance in the storage
• Clean rooms, lounges, lobbies, bathrooms and hallway
• Vacuum and wash carpets and rugs & empty wastepaper baskets and ashtrays
• Basic electrical mechanical and carpentry works
Retail mini Store
May2011 – January 2015
• Responsible for running the store on a day to day basis
• Meeting and greeting customers when they buy
• Operating financial transactions
• Answering queries from customers
• Receiving deliveries from suppliers
• Performing inventory checks
• Checking and replenishing stock on displays
• Undertaking cleaning and housekeeping duties
• Disposing of any discarded litter and wrappings
MAINTENANCE PERSONNEL/QUALITY CONTROL
Franklin Baker – Philippines
April 2009 – April 2011
• Rotex screen maintenance – cleaning and sanitizing all parts of the rotex especially those in contact with the products. And setting up the desired screens for the production.
• Quality assurance – on desiccated coconut products to ensure that the products has no foreign specks, coco shells, coco fibers
• Welding maintenance – assuring all defective parts of conveyors and machines are welded right.
• Cleaning – during shut down operations at dryer area – working on removing of all the stains and stuck desiccated coconuts in the dryers.
• Packer – ensuring all pack materials are in standard weights.
• Sewer – sealing the packaging material of the finish products.
OMTPI – Philippines
September 2007 – March 2009
• Machine maintenance – regular inspection and cleaning of plating machines. Lubrication of bushings, bearings and air cylinder. Bolt tightening and replacement of defective parts of machines: Alignment of sensors
• Aircon maintenance – cleaning of filters, compressors, and fans.
388 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI