- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Courier/Freight
- Career: Management
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: July 20, 2020 1:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Candidates having experience in DIFC Tunnel Tracking or Mirsal 1 / Mirsal 2 will be given preference
1. Coordinates and monitors overall mission logistics, support plans and operations including logistics, communications, information technology, administration, procurement, finance, budget and human resources.
2. Strategically plan and manage logistics, transportation and customer services. Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery periods and efficiency.
3. Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements. Monitors and coordinates all mission specific cross cutting support and logistics requirements between clients and other key partners including coordinating information updates and analysis
with the relevant department of field support on mandate implementation, cross-cutting
developments, work force requirements.
4. Develop policy and procedures for field logistics and support including coordination with higher management during the drafting of the reports.
5. Coordinates and provides managerial and logistics inputs to the strategic guidance when necessary for the development of mission Results Based Budgeting (RBB) frameworks; assists in the analysis and review of mission budgets where necessary.
6. Regularly assess and review logistics arrangements to ensure that operations meet strategic goals and are efficient and cost-effective.
7. Prepare & review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and strategic initiatives.