- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Media
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Part Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: December 18, 2018 12:16 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOOKING FOR DIGITAL MEDIA PRESENTER PART TIME
What does a Media Presenter do?
Digital Media presenters host and present Digital media based programs including live talkback, Quiz contest, sports programs, interviews They also present music programs, covering all types of music, including live concert broadcasts.
As a media presenter, you might:
• meet with producers or the production team to go through the running order of the program
• be briefed by researchers, or prepare your own scripts and interview questions
• announce guests, music and entertainment items
• read commercials, both live and pre-recorded
• introduce live performances
• conduct interviews and host talkback programs
• comment on the live action in sporting events and other live-to-air broadcasts
• host panel shows and live variety shows
• work with studio audiences
• listen and react to instructions from producers, directors or floor managers.
Key skills and interests
To become a media presenter, you would need:
• confidence and an outgoing personality
• excellent speaking voice and presentation skills
• interviewing skills
• a good command of English, or the language in which you are presenting
• broad current affairs or music knowledge
• calmness under pressure
• the ability to multi-task.
Send Resume with portfolio: [email protected]