- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Consultancy
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: November 15, 2020 4:42 pm
- Expires: 350 days, 16 hours
Must be patient and have professional approach in order to deal directly with members of the public. Must transport passengers to and from destinations on predefined routes and make sure the passengers arrive / reach safely
To carry out all tasks as assigned manually or by automated systems at assigned area of operations.
• Shall be courteous at all time and must be willing to provide assistance to passengers without being prompted
• Shall meet and greet passengers while embarking and disembarking the bus as part of the service delivery
• Adhere to wearing assigned uniform and PPE, following safety rules, and reporting safety concerns at all times.
• Ensure assigned tasks are completed on time and in an appropriate manner with all safety procedures followed.
• Operate passenger buses in accordance with standards and work instructions or regulatory requirements, for movement of passengers as directed by system or Supervisors.
• Adequate level of fuel (minimum of 20%) is maintained during operational use and pre handover
• Inspects assigned Bus Pre/Post operation to ensure presentation in order, availability of PDA, serviceable fire extinguisher, to ensure serviceability and safe for driving before and after use. Ensure all defects are reported to the supervisor.
• Responsible for Safety of Passengers – must ensure passengers are seated and secured whilst standing before the bus is in motion and are transported in a safe and secure manner
• Approved standing passenger numbers must not exceed bus capacity. Any deviations to be reported / escalated
• Carry and use PDA at all times as part of undertaking assigned activity and to ensure schedule compliance as defined by ITT schedule
• If automated allocation system fails and manual allocation is performed, trip records is to be maintained (Pick up/drop off location, trip mileage, waiting time and any related information)
• All buses to have Display boards to reflect based on activity performed – report any malfunctions to the Supervisor
• The interiors and exteriors of all vehicles shall be kept clean at all times. Minimum expectations – vehicles to be delivered for regular wash, interiors vacuumed and cleaned every day. No paint peel offs, chips/cracks/dents/scratches. Exterior of Bus free from dust or dirt, Passenger Seating clean and neat from any dirt or stains – any issues to be reported to the supervisor
• Ensure changes in Standard Operating Procedures are read and acknowledged at all times and awareness of route / airport layout changes.
• Drivers must be conversant and adhere to approved routes, speed restrictions and mandatory requirements on airside. Follow safety rules and airside driving regulations
• Shall not use handheld mobile phones while driving
• Drivers shall follow direction from the supervisors who may amend duties as required
• Report safety concerns and incidents to the supervisor
• Drive in a safe manner, in accordance with defensive driver standards, with particular attention to the Taxiway crossing & aircraft movements.
• Be available to be contacted throughout the shift via client-provided Tetra or the TG provided mobile, with a hands-free device.
• Lost and found – All drivers need to make a mandatory check of the vehicles after each transfer for any left behind items. If found must be returned to passenger immediately or handed over to the authorised security or supervisor
• The driver shall address and resolve routine matters regarding the pickup, journey and drop-off of the passengers whilst performing duty, including but not limited to selecting an alternate route when required due to congestions and liaising with the relevant coordinated teams
• In the event of a problem occurring, drivers will provide assistance to resolve the problem to the best of their ability to ensure minimum passenger disruption. Driver shall notify the operations centre within immediately (maximum five (5) minutes) of any problem or event occurring.
• Must hold a UAE Driver’s Licence and keep valid
• Undertake drug and alcohol testing when required
• Clock in and out for each shift in the method defined by the client
FOR MORE DETAIL CALL 0543327208