- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Agriculture
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: June 24, 2018 12:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Maintain the appearance and health of plants, shrubs and trees on the property or properties.
• Blow and clean hard surfaces as needed.
• Monitor and adjust irrigation.
• Identify plants as needed.
• Plant and care for annual flowers and perennials.
• Monitor plants for diseases and insects, using appropriate methods for problem solving.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with supervisors, customers, and other TBC staff in order to appropriately resolve problems.
• Identify, communicate, and resolve concerns with supervisors, on-site contacts, sales personnel, and other TBC staff as appropriate.
• Interact with customers in a friendly, helpful manner.
• Ability to work independently both in performing and in identifying appropriate work often with little direct supervision.
• Understand all Company policies, seek clarification when needed, and support the policies by modelling them and explaining them to all employees.
• Performs other tasks as assigned by supervisor/manager.
Candidates should have minimum of 5 years of UAE or Gulf Region experience in a similar role is desirable. Interested applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma or equivalent qualification. Agricultural or Irrigation Engineering graduate is an advantage. The ideal candidate would have proficiency in English with a professional personality, excellent interpersonal skills, and outstanding communication skills both written and oral. Driving license is a must.
Nationality: Filipino only.
Interested candidates may forward your CV at email@example.com
374 total views, 1 today