- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: July 25, 2017 8:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Job – Junior IT Engineer (Systems)
1. Install, service and troubleshoot, perform general preventative maintenance and manage AMCs for PC, Printers, Copiers, Fax machines, Scanners, Plotters, Projectors and other computer hardware.
2. Prepare and maintain IT Inventory and asset information.
3. Install, upgrade, and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Primavera, Tekla, StruMIS, Company’s ERP and other desktop applications.
4. Ensure all PCs are kept updated and monitor the Antivirus software (ESET) for any viruses and malware. Prepare reports for the same for management review.
5. Ensure USBs, CD burning and external data drives are blocked and allow only read access to users as advised by the management.
6. Should manage IT procurement and be well versed with the local IT suppliers.
7. Maintain backups and images of users PCs, laptop and embedded machines inside company’s industrial machines.
8. Ensure PCs, smart boards, conference equipment (webcams, Polycom devices) and projectors are working in meeting rooms at all times and assist users with video conferences using Skype for business(Lync) and other teleconference software.
9. Manage company’s websites and intranet (SharePoint).
10. Troubleshoot database issues Microsoft and Oracle.
11. Plan and deploy Ticketing systems/IT Help desk.
Job – Junior IT Engineer (Networks)
1. Responsible to plan, deploy, maintain wired and wireless networks.
2. Responsible for interconnectivity in between HO and sites and Manage firewall (SonicWALL), site to site and client VPNs.
3. Deploy and maintain wireless networks single, point to point and VSAT services for remote sites.
4. Plan, deploy and maintain Network Storage, iSCSI.
5. Plan, deploy and maintain telephone systems (Analog and IP based) at HO and remote sites.
6. Monitor network traffic and internet to prevent misuse of company resources and control access to internet, Wi-Fi and manage access to networks for guest devices. Prepare reports for the same for management review.
7. Plan, deploy and maintain CCTV (analog and IP based) and where necessary extract footage for review.
8. Plan, deploy and maintain Time attendance and access control devices.
9. Plan, deploy and maintain Fleet tracking system for company vehicles.
10. Plan, deploy and maintain UPS systems. Ensure Air-conditioning is properly working in server and telephone rooms.
Please send your CV on (OR) before 30.06.2017 to IT.firstname.lastname@example.org. This role is a priority. Those who can join us IMMEDIATELY will have a definitive advantage.
430 total views, 1 today