- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Oil/Gas/Petroleum
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: March 13, 2017 12:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Purpose of Job
* Participates in planning and performing routine Internal Audits of Company’s IT Division, and also supports the non-core IT Audit Departments in accordance with the annual plan.
* Contributes to planning the audit, conducting risk assessment meetings, carrying out the field work as a member of the Audit team, identifying findings based upon independent judgement and objectivity, prepares written findings and recommendations, and thereafter draft reports on audit issues and findings discussed with auditees and forwards to Senior(Sr.) IT Internal Auditor for further actions.
* Assists Sr. IT Internal Auditor and IT Audit Department Manager in the effective discharge of their duties and responsibilities and undertakes different types of IT assignments under their direction.
* Participates in Risk Assessment (RA) during the preparation of the Annual Audit Plan and discusses the same with supervisors.
* Participates in integrated audit teams as set up by Division VP to carry out integrated risk based audits.
* Participates in follow-up of audit items with Divisions, and supports in peer review and quality control, or contributes to special assignments as instructed by Sr. IT Internal Auditor.
* Assesses alignment of objectives with corporate objectives, mission, vision and values, effectiveness of and compliance with policies and procedures, and standards; compares to industry benchmarks and best practices and recommends improvements or enhancements.
Minimum Job Requirements
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/MIS/Auditing/ Accountancy/ Computer Science.
* ISACA certification in CISA is required, and CFE/ CISSP/ CEH/ CCSK or equivalent are desirable.
* Relevant professional qualifications such as CA/ ACCA/ CPA / CIA are desirable.
* 4 years relevant audit experience in the Oil & Gas or related industries preferably in IT division or IT related audits, all 4 years of which to be with a ‘big four’ external audit company.
* Well versed in the English language; with Arabic knowledge is desirable.
* Experience on SAP will be highly preferred.
* Sound knowledge in report writing and preparing presentations is essential.
* Familiarity with Industry, regulatory, and internal audit standards changes.
* Ability to exercise independence and objectivity, ethics and fraud awareness, mature judgment, conflict management/ resolution, problem identification and solution.
* Understanding the business, familiarity with accounting frameworks, IT/ ICT tools and techniques, oil refining industry knowledge, experience in use of the IA Portal.
254 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI