- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Engineering
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: December 23, 2018 5:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
· Responsible for project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans.
· Assist in the preparation and reviews shop drawings, reviews project plan for constructability and make recommendation thereto.
· Prepares site visit reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information for Bill of Quantities.
· Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
· Responsible for site visit for technical details of the project if required.
· Responsible for solving technical issues, providing advice, management and preparing reports.
· Visit the site to review the site conditions and scope of work.
· Prepare quantity take offs if required.
· Review specifications and scope of work.
· Responsible for listing the scope of work for Bill of Quantities if necessary.
· Candidate must have Engineering profession practice certificate.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of construction field.
526 total views, 1 today