- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Consumer Goods
- Career: Management
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: April 30, 2018 3:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
1. To manage information technology and computer systems.
2. To ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software
3. To Manage and balance the expectations of the business within the framework of staff and resource limitations.
1. Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic and data processing.
2. Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development.
3. Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
4. Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system
5. Provide recommendations about accessing information and support
6. Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources.
7. Make recommendations about purchase of technology resources
8. Research current and potential resources and services
9. Develop ERP application in alignment with present and future business needs.
10. Oversee the implementation/maintenance of Ecommerce Application, iSnapshot, SAP Business Objects, Active Directory / Domain Server, Antivirus Server.
11. Ensure legal compliance of all software, security of data from crash downs, data recovery, etc.
12. Oversee & Monitor team activities related to hardware (servers, workstations, laptops, printers, scanners) and software assets (OS, Office, AV), LAN, WAN, PABX, Biometric & CCTV operations of the company.
13. Oversee the configuration, maintenance and management of connectivity between branches.
14. Identify and manage resources needed for planning, development and delivery of specified information and communications systems services (including data, voice, text, audio and images).
15. Evaluate user needs and system functionality, upgrades, security back-ups, smooth running of all ICT systems.
The Successful Applicant
4 to 5 years’ IT experience and minimum of 2 years in a supervisory or managerial position in Food Service / F&B / FMCG Distribution Company in the UAE.
Gained experience in a developed market place / multinational organization.
Strong leadership capabilities and high teamwork spirit.
Strong negotiation and communication skills.
Bachelor Degree is a must, MBA holder.
UAE valid driving license.
What do we offer?
An exciting career within a successful team.
A unique employee value proposition based on regional, vertical and cross functional career growth.
A rewarding & appreciative corporate culture.
A competitive package and benefits.
If interested, please send me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org for our review and selection. (Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at the earliest).
499 total views, 1 today