- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Oil/Gas/Petroleum
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: June 25, 2018 3:31 pm
- Expires: 3 days, 14 hours
Job Title: Industrial Cyber Security Specialist
Location: Onshore Base
Purpose of Job
Monitor Industrial Control networks for security threats or unauthorized users. Identifies compromised machines and report on security measures taken to address threats, analyse security risks and develop response procedures. To maintain security tools, servers, firewalls and intrusion detection systems. Prepare budget for security hardware and software
Minimum Job Requirements
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP).
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) with strong knowledge in Industrial control system Operating System Hardening.
• Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) with experience in managing Industrial Control System Windows Administration.
• Experience in hardening and securing the Industrial control HMI and Engineering systems.
• Experience in working with any industrial control system network switch – must currently be certified or in the process of certification.
• Experience in working with Industrial Control System Cyber security projects.
• 7 years of experience with min 4 years in Industrial ICS.
• GICSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional or similar industrial control certification or in the process of certification.
252 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI