- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Paper
- Career: Management
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: July 8, 2018 3:13 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
A multinational company headquartered in UAE and is engaged in trading of recovered fibre for over 25 years is looking for an Import / Export Documentation Manager.
– Manage the operations team efficiently
Practical work knowledge of Import documentation and export documentation
– Knowledge of various documents required for sending the documents through bank either on LC basis or on collection basis.
– SAP work environment experience.
– Follow up with clients and freight forwarder for Import/Export shipments and must know the status of all shipments
– Maintaining the Inward-Outward reports of material.
– Preparation of PO & sending it to the supplier.
– Coordination with accounting firm for day to day accounting and banking related transactions.
– Current Location: UAE
– Knowledge in SAP or other equivalent system
– Minimum 4-7 years UAE Experience
– Specialist knowledge: Import/Export documentation, shipping.
– University Qualifications: Graduate
– Soft Skills and Personality traits: Excellent communication skills.
– Proficient in MS Office.
472 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI