- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Profession: Construction/Civil Engineer
- Listed: May 23, 2017 4:52 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
My job responsibilities :
(Projects Handled: G+5 Multi storied residential & commercial buildings, Villas,Group Housings, Residential Executive level Camp, Asphalt-road, Culvert, Portable Cabin Accommodations, Steel Structures)
● Inspection and handling of
High rise buildings and villa Constructions.
§ all types of activities in residential Constructions.
§ RCC works can handle effectively.
§ Can handle all type of tests in Quality Control
§ Residential executive level camp construction.
§ Asphalt road construction work.
§ Culvert work – design, Estimation and RCC works.
§ Interlock work for the camp passages
§ Curbstone work beside asphalt road.
§ Prefabricated Portable cabins Camp (Fire Resistant) with foundation for Labor Accommodation.
§ Steel Structures work with RCC basement.
● Day to day supervision of staff, contractors and sub-contractors.
● Complying with all relevant OHSE requirements, maintaining and managing and manage the safety of those on site.
● Estimating the Project Costing with respect to market pricing.
● Participation in Project progress meetings.
● Preparation of regular, detailed, construction project repo
● Playing a key contributing role during variation negotiations.
● Prepares daily progress report.
I am a Civil engineer with 4.5 yrs gulf experience in building constructions like villas, multi storied apartments. Worked as a project engineer and could handle all the construction jobs from estimating quoting to completion till handling over the project to the clients. Can handle all the Contractors based on their work (plumbers, steel benders,marble – tile workers etc,. ) Could arrange all the requirements for clearing the project to hand over it in the promised time.
Currently in Dubai on a visit Visa
awaiting for your reply.
THANKS & REGARDS,
+971 52 1661 267
185 total views, 1 today