- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Other
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: June 8, 2017 11:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are seeking smart and experienced HR Generalist to join our Team. The person should be excellent communicator, ability to manage time effectively and add value.
Reporting to the HR Manager you will be responsible for administrative tasks in a professional manner to ensure the smooth running of the HR Department.
Duties consists of:
• Perform HR coordination of the employee life cycle from on board till end of employment.
• Responsible for the facilitation of employment visas & contracts (new hiring, renewals & cancellation)
• Ensure smooth monthly payroll process the monthly payroll process
• Maintaining employee data on the HR Software and ensure accuracy and timely updating of the same
• Draft Employee requests processing (Salary certificate request, ticket, leave etc.)
• Administers employee engagement activities
Recruitment & Induction
• Play an active role in Recruiting: Advertising and soliciting resumes from various sources; screening resumes and applications for suitability; conducting preliminary round for the candidates.
• Ensure effective and fast recruitment processes both internally and externally.
• Conducting Induction & orientation for the new joiners
• Facilitate all probationary reviews.
• Assist in annual organization and people review process including: performance management, succession planning, salary and compensation planning, and managing.
Time & Attendance Management
• Monitor time & attendance logs
• Submit timely report to the management
• Work with HR Manager to establish and maintain a positive work environment, which encourage full use of diverse talents and abilities; act as an employee help desk; drive various HR initiatives to ensure retention of talent
• Monitor and ensure company compliance with changing labor laws and company policies, and ensure that there is consistent application of policies, procedures and practices
• Working with HR manager to develop and implement effective talent retention and acquisition strategy that are satisfactory to the business requirements.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills/experience;
Graduate Degree / background within the Human Resources field
Proven 5 years of experience in similar role in UAE
Strong customer service orientation, and excellent communication skills
Proficiency in ERP & MS Office
Excellent organization / prioritization skills to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment
Exceptional attention to detail
High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
Interested candidates may forward their CV at email@example.com with their recent photograph.
254 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI