- Salary: After Interview
- City: Al Ain
- Industry: Advertising
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: October 5, 2017 4:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are currently Looking for an experienced HR Assistant for our Dubai office.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with general HR admin and on boarding tasks.
Please note: Candidates must apply with full resume to be considered and interview will be our al ain branch.
-Ensures that all traveler personnel documents are sourced in a timely manner.
-Provide administrative on-boarding solutions for all new joiners including flight and accommodation bookings, schedules for visiting candidate.
-Support the recruitment team with documentation, general administrative tasks and record keeping of the new hires.
-Assist in data preparation, spreadsheet updates and creation to ensure accurate information is made available and can be tracked at all times.
-Management & control of Stationary for the Recruitment Team.
-Professional conduct, communication and presentation is essential at all times to actively promote the organisation as an employer of choice and ensure candidates are given the best impression of the organisation.
– Fluent English (verbal & written);
– Experience in assisting with the recruitment process (job advertising, CV screening, arranging interviews, database management etc.).
– Experience in the on boarding of new employees & general HR Admin.
– Knowledge of general HR practices & General Knowledge UAE Labour Law.
– Excellent multi-tasking skills with the ability to meet multiple deadlines concurrently.
– Experience in Travel industry is preferable but not mandatory.
Send your Update CV only our official email
1383 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI