- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Hotels/Restaurant
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: August 11, 2018 12:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Hotel Security Supervisor
• Oversee and manage shifts effectively to ensure a smooth and effective overall operation by guiding colleagues on and personally involving himself in all required aspects of the security department
• Provide supervisory guidance and support to all security officer colleagues within the Security Department.
• Create a safe and secure environment for our guests and colleagues by ensuring House Officers are making a minimum of 2 tours of property per shift.
• Assist in the development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures for the Department.
• Review and follow-up on all incident, loss and accident reports.
• Perform daily administration of hotel s key control program.
• Be responsible for the fire life safety policies and procedures as dictated by the Dubai Fire Department s fire safety director legislation.
• Assist in training of all colleagues in emergency procedure preparedness.
• Ensure House Officers are performing daily audits of keys as per key control policy.
• Be responsible for the day to day operation of Security Department.
• Effectively enforce hotels rule and regulations
• Supervise the administration of lost and found with daily audits
• Add support to the house officers to complete routine assignments
• Perform tasks and duties as assigned by the Director of Security, Director of Rooms and respond to directions given by any Executive Committee member or Manager on Duty
• Support and adhere to all policies & procedures related to Safe, Sound and Sustainability.
• Actively participate in the improvement of the environment, just as we will be responsible members of our communities and industry organizations
• Maintain high ethical standards
• Treat all guests and colleagues with respect
• Display a service orientation to our Colleague needs
• Respond effectively to Colleague needs
• Display a professional attitude to our Colleagues
• Fill out Daily logs, incidents report
• To report through the assigned system and follow up all maintenance defaults affecting delivery of service
• Maximize profits by minimizing losses
• Maximize a profitable return to our owners by exercising effective cost control
• Ensure customer satisfaction from arrival to departure in accordance to the Hotel’s Quality Experiences (QEs), the Hotel Pillars and the respective service standards of the group
• Identify departmental learning and development needs for all colleagues of the outlet and share those with the Director of Security
• Checking in advance on manning levels and other parameters affecting shifts on a daily basis
• Attend and conduct meetings during absence or unavailability of management team
Education & Certificates
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Have a sense of urgency.
• Minimum 3 years experience working in a 5-star hotel environment.
• Minimum 2 years Security experience in a luxury hotel.
• Good knowledge of MS Office Products, and Hotsos.
• Pre-opening experience is an advantage.
• Previous experience working in the Middle East is an advantage.
• Good knowledge of CCTV system.
• Ability to understand guest needs and expectations and to deliver superior customer service with little input from others
• Clear communication; effective verbal and written communication skills in English. Arabic is an advantage.
• Trainer skills and ability to mentor and develop team members
• Confidence when talking with guests.
Position Related Requirements
• Physical capabilities to stand for extended period of time.
• Professional appearance.
470 total views, 1 today