- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Home Appliances
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: September 15, 2020 10:54 am
- Expires: 347 days, 17 hours
The Service Repair Technician diagnoses, troubleshoots, and resolves and repair issues in a timely and cost-effective manner and promotes and maintains of customer satisfaction with our air conditioning, refrigeration system, washing machine he, Led tv or appliances services. The service technician works with clients to maintain a comprehensive and timely solution.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage all on-site or workshop repair, maintenance, repairs and testing tasks of all related processes.
Diagnose errors and technical problems and determine proper solutions to produce timely and detailed service reports.
Satisfy customer needs by making appropriate recommendations and briefings about usage preventative maintenance.
· Call the customer for the visiting appointment time.
· Attend the customer service calls, diagnose & repair as per the symptoms cure guidelines.
· Prepare payment collection remittance sheet and submit to office.
· Assist of delivery & installation, project and workshop repair when it is needed.
· Maintain of tools & vehicles being issued by the company.
· Coordinate with the supervisor for any issue arises while in duty in order to avoid delays of attending service calls.
· Attend any other task given by the supervisor from time to time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, COMPETENCIES
Completed high school with Technical Diploma
Years of Experience:
3-5 years’ experience in house appliances repair and installation
High-level ability to test, troubleshoot, service, and repair full range of consumer electronics/ home appliances. Ability to adapt to dynamic work schedules and flexible shifts, Excellent Customer service, Communication, Troubleshooting and Problem Solving, Technical Knowledge, Customer Focus.