- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Airlines
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: October 16, 2018 11:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company is looking for a flight dispatcher for private plane with below qualifications:
Key Qualifications for this Position include:
• Hold a high school graduation or higher education certificate.
• Should have completed GCAA certified dispatcher course or in possession of a valid dispatcher license from accepted authority.
• Strong written and Oral English Communication.
• Good knowledge of MS office & MS windows
• Ability to work in multicultural environment
• Providing the pilot with the advised route for an individual flight.
• Assessing weather reports and informing the pilot of any hazards.
• Reviewing aircraft weight, fuel loads and cargo loads.
• General duties to ensure the aircraft is safe and ready to fly.
• Reporting to air traffic control and airport staff about departure times, and after departure, providing reports on aircraft status and predicted arrival times.
• Ensuring that Company flights are safely and efficiently planned, cleared, and monitored in accordance with established standards and regulations.
• Development and implementation of procedures and check lists to ensure safe operations and compliance with regulations.
• Making flight plans.
• Arranging all overfly permits (in house).
• Arranging fuel.
• Arranging accommodation for crew.