- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Construction
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: July 25, 2021 11:24 am
- Expires: 276 days, 6 hours
Fit out Manager
• Managing the fit-out phase of the project within the schedule and budget while meeting or exceeding quality standards.
• Coordinating and liaising closely between client, subcontractors and suppliers.
• Supporting the project teams in all aspects of fit-out and finishes, including design development, procurement and construction.
• Advising project manager and commercial manager of any cost/program implications.
• Ensuring good quality technical support in all areas.
• Reading and understanding all relevant drawings relating to their area of works and assess/advise on build-ability and product selection.
• Recording and updating detailed progress reports, changes and issues for areas of responsibility.
• Setting-up regular, clear lines of communication to address issues that may arise.
• Organizing and leading regular site progress meetings with sub-contractors to monitor progress, ensuring project manager is updated on all issues.
• Providing drive to the project programme and ensure sub-contractors meet the requirements for the programme, quality, and in working safely.
• Developing customer relationships.
• Establishing relationships with project partners and other key stakeholders.
• With Minimum of 10 Years Working Experience.
• With Strong Knowledge, Background and Experience in Fit out Projects.
• Experience in management of high rise buildings or high-end residential fit-out projects.
• Pro-active, quality focused and not afraid to make decisions.
• Flexibility in changing requirements.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work closely with peers and external customers.
• Degree Holder
• Immediately Joining
Send email to [email protected]