- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Real Estate
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: September 18, 2017 4:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Post CV: email@example.com
A Real Estate company Located in Dubai looking for a competent Facility Manager with an excellent planning background to manage maintenance of various facilities; oversee and coordinate workers who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation and other building systems.
1. Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance, Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work.
2. Supervise and train maintenance technicians.
3. Hire and supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance (electricians, plumbers etc.)
4. Inspect and maintain building systems (heating, ventilation etc.)
5. Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance.
6. Monitor inventory of materials and equipment.
7. Participate in coordination of projects (e.g. renovations).
8. Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations.
An ideal candidate preferably Indian
Must have previous experience in hospitality; real estate or facilities maintenance for at least 4 years.
Must have a good technical background to train staff and ensure the smooth running of upkeep or repair operations and for evaluating problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed.
He must be reliable and have a great eye for detail and with technical skills and knowledge of various crafts such as carpentry, plumbing etc. Leadership and knowledge of administrative tasks such as scheduling are also essential.
UAE driving license mandatory
Experience: 3 years
UAE Experience of atleast 4 years
UAE driving license Mandatory
Salary: to be discussed
Employment visa provided
Medical insurance provided
261 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI