- Salary: After Interview
- City: Ajman
- Industry: Engineering
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: September 15, 2020 10:24 am
- Expires: 349 days, 2 hours
Immediate Hiring – Preferably looking for an experienced candidate
Responsibilities will include the below
Evaluating tender documents, IFC drawings, specifications & schedules.
• Estimating the jobs to arrive at material, manpower cost, subcontract cost, Over Heads and Profits for the company.
• Negotiations with suppliers on both technical and commercial aspects of product.
• Comparison studies based on suppliers Quotations
• Based on Clients budget constraints for any specific project, carrying out Value engineering studies.
• Delegating Draftsmen for quantity take offs, cross checking quantities for big tenders.
• Making Pre- Qualification documents, both standards as well project specific questionnaires
• Understanding of the items being priced and raise RFI’s wherever required.
• Meeting clients to understand the budget and co- ordination with other trades.
• Support Projects, Production, design department after award of project with information’s pertaining to tender documents.
• Support the commercial department at times when there is a discrepancy between the tender and IFC drawings.
• Support to purchase department in procurement of materials considering the cost applied for priced items.
• Quantifying the priced materials required for awarded jobs, Preparing Variation lists, making log for awarded jobs.
• Support to technical department by arranging samples, data sheets & commercial support for the items priced.
• Preparation of compliance sheet for awarded projects.
• Attending client estimation professionals to understand the scope of certain projects and develop rapport in order build trust and understanding.
• Analyze the project costing by project costing as against the estimated cost to understand the accuracy in pricing and changes if required.
• Understanding new technologies available in the market to reduce the cost estimate creating an edge over competitors.
• Support during the engineering stages of awarded projects to explain the costing strategy, execution strategy considered, estimates considered through specific subcontractor as support.