- Salary: After Interview
- City: Sharjah
- Profession: IT/Telecom
- Listed: March 20, 2017 12:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
After completing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, I worked as a Trainee Embedded System Programmer for more than 1.5 years. Currently, I am looking for a job in Embedded/ IT/Telecom field in UAE. Presently I stay in Dubai. My CV is attached herewith for your kind consideration.
• Embedded System: C, PIC and AVR microcontroller, ARM-7(LPC2148), RTOS (UCOS).
• Software Tools: MPLAB, Keil µVision, Proteus, AVR Studios.
BASIC COMPUTER PROFICIENCY
• MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good experience in Embedded C
• Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies
• Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
• Excellent communications and leadership skills
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Problem solving skills
• Managing of multiple projects and its implementations
• Time management skill
My last Job Responsibilities:
• Providing technical support design and implementing software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production.
• Developing technical specification based on customer requirements.
• Providing support in preparing design documents and system architecture.
• To interact effectively with the team members and contribute in increasing their knowledge and understanding their problems.
If given chance to prove my mettle in your organization, will serve you in the right earnest to the best of my abilities.
Should you need any further details, I shall be pleased to provide the same at the time of interview.
Thanking you and awaiting a favourable response.
204 total views, 1 today