- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Other
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Type: Other
- Gender: Any
- Listed: October 11, 2020 5:30 pm
- Expires: 348 days, 10 hours
Join one of Dubai’s leading Engineering, architecture and environmental companies with a diversified business in the building industry.
* Candidates having minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in UAE in site construction supervision of high rise towers and luxury villas is required.
* Experience of working related to construction quality assurance of electrical works with understanding of effective electrical inspection processes, technical submittals and drawing review.
* Experience of working with local authorities to ensure all design submittals comply with regulations.
* Working experience in ELV e.g. CCTV, data IT access control, BMS etc. with relevant testing and commissioning experience.
* Working Experience with LV, MV, HV, and EHV electrical circuits. Under general supervision, performs difficult and sometimes complex inspection tasks. Inspects various facets of work on the construction site and performs continuous surveillance of assigned construction activities to ensure compliance with all applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
* Conducts tests to determine if work has been done in accordance with contract specifications.
* Inspects electrical installations to ensure proper grounding, circuit integrity, and adherence to statutory and customer regulations.
* Provides general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
* Participates in the development of quality control reports and procedures
* Participates in the development of job safety practices and in the preparation of safety reports.
* Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
* Candidate having UAE Driving license with car is preferred.
Candidate willing to join on immediate basis and with 3-5 years of experience in UAE shall be preferred.
Please send updated CV with copies of academic degrees, certificates attested with the relevant government bodies with recent photographs.