- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Profession: Engineering
- Listed: January 8, 2018 2:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
I have Electrical Engineering degree with electrical cad skills,Security system certification from DUBAI POLICE GENERAL H.Q. fire and safety certification from VEGA dubai.
Proven Job Role
• Monitor all quality related activities on Project
• Monitoring the project submittal log,as well as quality control reports and inspection reports
• Maintain quality control standards while taking steps to minimize costs and maximize efficiency
• Monitor the disposition of all Non-Conformance reports
• Recommend improvements when and where required
• Maintain all related documents upon completion of the project
• Assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, and tools required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
• Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable electrical standards or specifications prior to execution of any electrical jobs.
• Supervise and inspect the installation, modification, testing and operation of all electrical and electronic systems and equipment in the site.
• Plans the execution of all electrical related works and coordinates the works to mechanical and civil groups.
• Coordinates with Client/Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of electrical works.
• Submits site daily reports, electrical inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
• Ensures that all the electrical works done are in accordance with the approved shop drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable electrical standards.
Looking forward for an official meeting at your earliest convenience.
I am looking for a role where i can make a real impact in the business and i am ready to make the next step into a career building role.As such i would like to work for an organisation where I can be given the opportunity to expand my knowledge of design and the theoretical knowledge and apply it to real life situations.