- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Profession: Engineering
- Listed: May 22, 2017 7:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
I’m interested in a position in Electrical Engineering department with your organization. Some salient features of my career as below:
I have a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering attested from UAE embassy and Registered Engineer from Engineering Council.
I am a Certified Electrical Engineer from FEWA-U.A.E
Also Certified as a Security System Engineer from GRA-RAK- U.A.E
Valid U.A.E Driving Licence.
• Electrical Engineer with 5 years of professional experience.
• AutoCAD shop drawings
• FULL knowledge of FEWA RULES & REGULATIONS
• Preparation of Load Schedule, Electrical shop drawings such as External &
Internal (Lighting & Power layout), Single line Diagrams, Schematics
Diagrams in AUTO CAD as per Consultant requirement.
• Installation of all types of Distribution boards
• Installation of all types of Electrical panels like Control and Relay Panels, AC/DC Control Panels, PLC Panels, MCC Panels, ATS Panels and indoor/outdoor lighting
• Cable size calculation, continuity test, wire selecting & testing and rating of circuit breakers, Power Factor Checking.
• Do detailed calculations to develop manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications
• Ability to manage site conditions according to drawing
I am looking forward to hear from you. Thanks for your time.
Muhammad Atif Khan
323 total views, 1 today