- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Other
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: June 23, 2017 5:51 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Checking learning permit, attendance card and schedule of the student.
• Checking the training vehicle to identify the vehicle instruments and how it work.
• Providing the student with an honest and frank assessment of the time required to achieve the necessary driving skills to pass the road test.
• Assist with planning appropriate training program of the student.
• Using appropriate language and conversation.
• Ensuring the safety of student and himself while giving the training.
• Being aware and maintaining personal boundaries. Respect personal requirements of the students.
• Prepare the baseline of competencies that the student already has, those that need improvement and those where there are skills deficiencies.
• Reminding the students about their timings, etc.
• Teaching the students of all age, different cultural backgrounds with different personalities and with different level experience.
• Advice students on the dates of signal test, garage & parking test, assessment test as well as the Road Test.
• Attend training program organized by the company to improve skills.
• To check the uniform and pay attention to personal grooming.
• Inform the Management in case of accident or any damage of the vehicle.
• Ensure that the vehicle is kept neat/clean and odourless.
• Give car keys to the key controller during all breaks.
• Follow the impost discipline of the driving center. Strictly follow RTA rules and regulations.
• Any other duties assigned by immediate superior
364 total views, 1 today