- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Oil/Gas/Petroleum
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: July 22, 2018 5:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The aim and purpose of the position is to operate the plant in a safe and optimal manner from the console using the process automation system in place.
• Participate to the witnessing of the Control room
• Participate to the review of the OTS
• Relieving the head operator and rotation in all positions to maintain skills when qualified
• To control continuous operation of the units under his care
• To execute appropriate processes needed for start, operation and interruption of an installation / equipment or a production unit, in compliance with procedures and instructions
• To ensure implementation of operation procedures and safety and environment rules
Qualifications and Experience:
• Technical Diploma or 5 years’ additional experience or equivalent .Bachelors Degree in Chemical engineering or equivalent preferred
• A minimum of 7 years’ of experience in operating and Commissioning of the field of Refinery. (at least 3-5 yrs. in Refinery on required Units)
• At least 7 years’ experience in a similar positon in the field of refinery handling plant related to Plant Control Room Operation activities.
• Specific Process Units experience relevant to the project (CDU / KHU / NHTU / ARDS / HOC / SGU ).
• Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
• Proven experience for renowned clients in region.
460 total views, 1 today