Custom Clearance Officer Required for a company in Dubai Jebel ALi Freezone, with Minimum 5-years of experience in jebel ali Free zone
- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Shipping
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: January 20, 2019 6:58 pm
- Expires: 327 days
Custom Clearance Officer Required for a company in Dubai Jebel ALi Freezone, with Minimum 5-years of experience in jebel ali Free zone.
Please send your CV to Email:[email protected]
Candidates who can join immediately only will be considered.
This position is responsible for supporting Logistics Team in doing customs clearance for all shipments … Coordinating with OH/forwarder to arrange smooth delivery to customer. … Specific knowledge: Good knowledge of the contractual, legal and commercial aspects in the Logistics/ Customs field. Skills:.
• Responsible for verifying dates of shipment & inspection, receiving pre-production sample, approval on packaging, payment procedure and handling all shipment documentations.
• Follow up with freight forwarder to get original B/L & delivery orders, freight invoices etc.
• Prepare authorization to clearing agents and customs authorities to clear shipments
• Follow up with our clearing agents the status of all shipments under clearance and report it to the Logistics Manager on daily basis.
• Prepare undertaking documents / Shipping guarantees to customs authorities in case of documents shortage or delay and follow up with the clearing agents to close it.
• Prepare special documents to get approval for importing any hazardous materials that needs prior approvals from Government.
• Prepare the request for payment for clearing agents and advance payment for high value shipments.
• Follow up with clearing agents until the arrival of goods to our warehouse.
• Monitor and prepare reports to evaluate the performance of clearing agents and report it to Logistics manager.
103 total views, 4 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI