- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Other
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Type: Other
- Gender: Any
- Listed: August 19, 2018 7:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Diploma or Equivalent Certification
Experience : Minimum of 5 years
: Experience in Food and Beverages if preferred
To assist the Senior Chef on duty with storage, preparation and cooking of all food items for the Goodwood Bar and Grill, whilst adhering to all Health and Food Safety areas of “Due Diligence” as laid out by management in the Goodwood Hotel Health & Safety HACCP and Food Safety Hazard Analysis Training Documents. To also demonstrate and help maintain high levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our members.
• Good communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to work on their own or in teams
• Flexibility to respond to a range of various work situations
• To assist and monitor food stocks and stock movement.
• To understand daily departmental costs and how they influence profit and loss results.
• To ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
• To learn and record skills and recipes from other members of the department.
• To follow the cleaning schedules for the kitchen and clean the section and other areas as directed.
• To ensure stock is controlled and rotated. Accept and store deliveries
• To ensure that mis en place is completed in your section.
• To report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef immediately.
• To comply with all Goodwood policies and procedures to ensure that all-statutory regulations are observed.
• To comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
• To be flexible and willing to help other departments at busy times if required
Job Type : Full Time
365 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI