- Salary: AED8,000.00
- City: Dubai
- Phone: +917415378504
- Profession: Construction/Civil Engineer
- Listed: September 15, 2018 4:50 am
- Expires: 138 days, 8 hours
1. To monitor and supervise the project execution process on site to ensure
completion of the job within specified time frames, in accordance with the
approved design and quality standards.
2. The preparation of Bills and Schedule s of Quantities of materials, project
quantity estimation, labour and services required in the construction and
equipment of building, or engineering works.
3. Visit building sites to monitor progress and preparing of D.P.R and M.P.R
4. Consult with the clients about the cost of building projects.
5. Preparing final measurements as per B.O.Q following drawi ngs.
5. Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of qua ntities.
6. Taking out quantities as per approved drawings.
7. Submitting Monthly Valuation for interim paymen ts as per ongoing
progress and checking for Variations and Preparing new rates of variation
8. Wor k scheduling and resource management using PRIMAVERA P6 and
MICROSOFT PROJECT software.
109 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI