- Salary: After Interview
- City: Ajman
- Industry: Construction
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: October 24, 2017 7:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Duties and responsibilities:
• Administrates and controls the labor camp accommodation.
• Performs regular tours and spot check on laborers dormitories and other related facilities and follows up on remedial action in case of any finding.
• Reviews daily labor camp reports in relevance to data sent by the camp dispatchers and ensure that all required services are carried out.
• Reviews the camp inspection reports for rooms’ cleanliness and maintenance needs and amends preventive checking schedule accordingly.
• Coordinates laborers distribution planning
• Follows up on laborers performance with the operations staff members; follows up on complaints raised and resolves them.
• Follows up on major work accidents taking place with laborers; coordinates with the HR ensuring that proper measures are being taken.
• Investigates on problems of laborers at work or in the dorms; gives recommendations and support to HR team members to follow up and resolve.
• Maintains records for the use of services and the expenditure of materials in the camp and issue daily / weekly and monthly status reports for HR Dept and finance department requirements
• Responsible for exercising due diligence towards the environment, health & safety of self & others in the organization
• Responsible for complying with the applicable HSE procedures, instructions, requirements, laws, regulations from customers, regulatory and statutory bodies and those applicable to his/her job requirements
• Responsible for reporting to his/her superiors’ occurrences, events, violations and acts that may affect the environment, health, safety and company reputation.
• Performs other tasks and activities as requested.
242 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI