- Salary: After Interview
- City: Ajman
- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: February 27, 2017 2:13 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Reputed Contracting Company in Ajman is urgently looking for Business Development Executive (Only Arab Nationals preferred). If you are meeting the below requirements then please forward a copy of your cv to [email protected] for shortlisting process.
• Meet and exceed targets that have to do with revenue activities, customer acquisition, profit margin, and general growth of the company.
• Pitching products and services.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and events.
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations.
• Developing quotes and proposals.
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
• Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
• Ensure the company achieves and maintains a competitive edge.
• Identifying new Project leads.
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
• Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new Project leads and potential new markets.
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s projects.
• Research new products and services that the company can incorporate to meet the demands of customers.
• Responsible for lead generation, managing relationships, and client meetings.
• Negotiate and close business deals with clients.
• Develop marketing campaigns that compliment company development strategies.
• Identify requirements for new products and services and anticipate a possible and potential system that will lead the market.
• Ensure quality processes and standards in order to take advantage of opportunities as they come, and to acquire new customers.
• Develop effective working relationships with clients.
Skills & Requirements:
• bachelor’s degree is a must
• Min 5 years of UAE construction field/market
• Arabic Nationality
• UAE Driving license
• Excellent communication skills and personality
• Attention to detail.
• Knowledge of MS Suite.
• Ability to cope under pressure.
• Time management.
• Knowledge of current events in the industry.
283 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI