- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Retailing
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: April 2, 2018 7:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are looking for a Asst.Visual Merchandising for our outlets based in Abu Dhabi & Dubai.
Implements & maintains display standard throughout the store
• Assists the Store staff in managing stocks to display
• Involves in actual display procedures with the store team
• Dresses mannequins from window to in-store displays
• Gives feedback & update regarding displays, products, fixtures, store layout, POS, graphic materials, promotional campaigns, etc.
• Executes window mock up at least twice every month or as often as possible to update mannequin outfits
• Provides reports and photos in line with all VM activities happened in the store
• Communicates & coordinates with store management about commercial awareness related to fashion-retailing
• Suggests innovative solutions within the store requirements • Installs window props according to given guidelines
• Supports other VMs on other stores when needed
• Reports directly to VM Supervisor and/or to VM Manager at any instances
• Monitors cleanliness and orderliness of the store
• In charge with the over-all look of the store
• Collaborates with store team in dealing with product presentation throughout the store
• Define creative visual merchandising strategy without compromising brand standard display methods
• Comply with the directives given by the Visual Merchandising regarding implementation
• Act decisively on decision-making with less supervision
• Actively involved in every store activity like stocks rotation, mannequin dressing, installation of window props, etc.
• Creates reports about store updates and other matters related to Visual Merchandising
• Suggests and proposes layout in line with business needs and requirements
• Ensures that tools & equipment are in good condition and available at all times
• Willing to be assigned in Abu Dhabi or Dubai
• Creatively flair and innovative thinker
• Organizational & good planning skills
• Good communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications (knowledge of design tools is an advantage)
• Ability to analyze reports and understand directives
• With strong stamina and can last longer working period
Minimum Education Level: Diploma, Intermediate School, Any Graduation, Other(Other).
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. If don’t hear from us within the next 3 weeks, then regrettably your CV has not been considered for the role.
To Apply Send Your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
521 total views, 2 today