- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Construction
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: January 6, 2021 4:24 pm
- Expires: 342 days, 22 hours
We need you to bring your knowledge of design principles, mathematics and practical applications of technology and engineering science to our projects. We need clear, accurate depictions of architects’ conceptual plans so that those visions can be built into reality. If you want the chance to grow with us in the exciting field of architecture, then this job is right for you.
• Use computer-aided drafting (CAD) software programs and equipment or a conventional drafting station to create and modify architectural documents, designs, working drawings, forms, charts and records
• Analyze current building codes, by-laws and requirements to establish how they affect architectural drawings, and stay up-to-date on all required and relevant codes
• Bring together structural, mechanical and electrical designs and create a way or a method of accurately arranging them to produce building designs that are understandable and feasible
• Draw detailed and rough scale plans for structures, foundations and buildings based upon preliminary concepts, sketches, specification sheets, engineering calculations and other provided data
• Design interior room arrangements for commercial buildings using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software
• Acquire and assemble information needed to finish architectural drawings, visiting job sites when necessary to gather measurements
• Oversee, organize and inspect the work of draftspersons, technologists, technicians and other relevant team members working on construction projects
Job Skills & Qualifications
• An Associate’s degree or certification program in architectural drafting, or similar.
• 3-5 years of prior experience as an architectural draftsman.
• At least, 1-year of experience with computer-assisted drawing (CAD) software, experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Project
• In-depth knowledge of building design, specifications, codes, and structural analysis.
• Outstanding communication skills
• Train and teach others
• Make accurate assessments of things, people and services
• Develop and build teams