- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Real Estate
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: August 5, 2022 5:10 pm
- Expires: 348 days
A real estate company in Dubai is looking to hire an Admin in addition to our excellent team.
– Emails correspondence, follow ups, reminders and direct phone calls
– Maintain office filing system, office inventories
– Handling Brokerpad and monitoring other Property advertisement portals.
– Submit required documents for each property to get Trakheesi Permit, listing verification.
– Create and maintain spread sheets in Excel / google sheets.
– Compose, edit and draft letters, preparing addendum and property-related contracts.
– Preparing real estate forms and documents and completing paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner.
– Follow up with Agents and Clients for documents, and details as necessary.
– Calling Landlords/owner for checking property availability for rent and sale.
– Answering Inquiries, assisting clients in the office
– Compile, organize and accurately finalize documents for office records
– Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned. Punctual and presentable with a good personality.
The candidate is expected to have the following competencies:
*Expert with all MS Office suite applications
*Capable of extracting data in the excel sheets
*Good English communication skill, smart and presentable
*Provides general office and operational support
*Eager to learn
*Well informed of all related online property advertisement , Bayut, etc.
*Adhere to RERA rules and regulations (knowledge of Trakheesi)
*Knowledgeable of all real estate related forms (Forms A, B and I, etc.)
*Working within strict deadlines